The Total Guide to explore the World of Universal Studio
When people come to Orlando, many of them originally come for the theme parks and other attraction, but it’s not long before they discover there are so many other amazing things to see and do in the Florida area. Whether you are a seasoned tourist or a first-time visitor to the Florida area, our Attractions Limo Rental Orlando in the area can recommend one of the utmost exciting sites for experiences that are perfect for your next adventure that is Universal Studio Florida. We’ve put together a total guideline for this trip.
Universal Studios Florida is referred as one of the greatest destination for tourist from all over the world. This theme park located in the center of the Orlando, Florida.
The theme park has been the greatest spot since when it opened on June 7, 1990, the park’s theme is the entertainment industry as well, and featured in many movies and television of Hollywood. Universal Studios Florida inspires its tourist to see the shooting of movies live in the park, and it features numerous attractions and lives shows on the spot. The park is a major attraction of the larger Universal Orlando Resort.
Shocking facts of universal studio
- In 2006 the universal studio park was visited by 9,998,000 visitors that make it the sixth most renowned place of tourism.
- The universal studio was designed as a theme park but later on working as a studio as well.
- The universal park the competitive park for Walt Disney and sea world.
- Its Hollywood tours as well and featured in many Hollywood films such as Jaws, great white shark mostly co-founder Peter N. Alexander and Spielberg take the concepts from the movies and convert them into the rides
- It is 9th most Attendant Park of all over the world.
- The island of adventure open 10 years after the actual universal studio park
- Some people think that island of adventure is a separate park or belong to the Walt Disney but genuinely it belongs to the universal studio itself.
- In the universal studio, there are three other parks in the Universal studio and these parks are situated near to each other.
- The universal studio also has city walk and entertainment complex that work in the night after, when all other theme parks are closed.
- City walk of universal studios don’t charge people for entry fee so you can visit it multiple times, and other charges are also dropped for restaurants and eateries.
Exciting rides of Universal Studio
- Hulk and Dueling Dragons roller coasters
- A Jurassic Park section
- Despicable Me,
- Men in Black
- The Mummy
- Dragon Challenge
Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a theme park that also belongs to the universal studio, its misconception that Wizarding World of Harry Potter is another theme park. These are only some of the many shocking facts about the universal studio theme park. For those that prefer exciting rides, there are multiple theme rides of famous character are available as well. Overall, you can easily spend one or two days enjoying theme parks and probably still find more to do like dining and watching movies in the studio.
why choose backstage limo rental services for universal studio theme park
Backstage Limousine is best transportation business in Orlando. We schedule feasible packages for Orlando Airport Limousine Services for fast pick up and drop off services. On the top of that for visiting the theme parks and other attraction of city, we introduced Attractions Limo Rental Orlando with best fleets. We provide you affordable limo service for airport and these packages are done in very relaxing hours with luxury travel around the city. Our proficient chauffeurs will drive around the universal studio park and other destination too with short possible routes. In fact considering your all needs of travel journey to several destinations we schedule different packages that suit you the most. You can easily choose these packages and can also review them according to your needs and preferences.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Ports In Orlando And Nearby Ports In FloridaDecember 6, 2018
- 10 Best Places And Events In Orlando to VisitNovember 6, 2018
- Airports in and around OrlandoJuly 26, 2017
- Explore the Land where Lego’s come to Life – A Legoland GuideJuly 24, 2017
- Reasons why airport shuttle services are convenient option for travelersJuly 21, 2017