Explore the Land where Lego’s come to Life – A Legoland Guide
When tourists visit the heaven of attraction the Orlando, is just because it is most visited tourist destination due to its globally famous theme parks and other attraction. As result, the attraction is designed to entertain adults and children and draws a large number of families. Whether you are a seasoned tourist or a first-time visitor to the Florida area, our Attractions Limo Rental Orlando in the area can recommend one of the utmost exciting sites for experiences that are perfect for your next Florida trip. The Legoland theme park is the perfect destination for the summer season to get pleasure seeking experience. We’ve put together a total guideline for this trip.
The Legoland Florida is a theme based park that is situated in Winter Haven, Florida. The renowned and frequent visited park opened October 15, 2011. The SEA LIFE Aquarium of the park is home to more than 5,000 water creatures and feature as the into a child’s voyage to the depths of the ocean and offer as a play zone for the rides and trails. The water theme based park has more than 8 drastic slides on a sandy beach.
Fun facts about Legoland
- The Legoland theme park is the chain of the park that is not fully handled by the Lego group owners but British theme park company Merlin Entertainments.
- Firstly the Legoland resort was opened in Denmark in the year of 1968, and then the chain goes on in England in 1996.
- Mostly the rides are designed to entertain the kids of younger age from 2 to 12.
- It is the second Legoland Park all over the United States, and the worlds second largest frequent visited park.
- The theme park is divided into 13 areas; fun town, Pirates Cove, Land of Adventure, Lego City and much more.
- The park is located on the former Cypress Gardens and replaced the whole park redecorated the water park and roller coasters along with a Lego theme scenes.
- The park has more than 60 thrilling rides
- The park also comprises the shows, attractions, restaurants, café shops, water spot and botanical garden on the top of that the park also has a luxurious hotel to accommodate the visitors for a stay.
- The hotel comprises with more than 260 rooms, and each room is decorated with Disney land theme, that may be a Batman or could be the pirates.
- The park encompasses 150 acres (0.59 km2), making it the second-largest park after Legoland Windsor in the UK.
- More than 300 gallons of water plummet down on the visitors the water spot is called Soak- N-Sail
- Last year in 2016, 86000 fries and desserts served to the tourist in the Legoland.
Famous rides of the park
- Dragon Coaster also called Okeechobee Rampage
- The Royal Joust
- Merlins Challenge
- The Forest men’s Hideout
- Big Rig Rally
- Junior Fire Academy
- Granny’s Jalopies
- Duplo Farm
The administration of Legoland Park focuses on the educational perspective of kids with featuring amazing healthy rides for toddlers and teenagers. The amusement park is enabling fun activities. For those that prefer exciting rides, there are multiple theme rides and slides available
on the water spots are available as well. Overall, you can easily spend one or two days enjoying theme parks and probably still find more to do things with staying in theme based hotels.
why choose backstage limo rental services for universal studio theme park
Backstage Limousine is excellent limo rental business in Orlando and other areas of Florida. We schedule convenient ride plans as Orlando Airport Limousine Services for fast pick up and drop off services. Through this for visiting the theme parks and other attraction of the city, we introduced Attractions Limo Rental Orlando with latest tech fleets. We provide you affordable limo service for airport and these packages are done in very relaxing Legoland theme park and other destination too with short possible routes. In fact considering your all needs of travel journey to several destinations we schedule different packages that suit you the most. You can easily choose these packages and can also review them
according to your needs and preferences.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Ports In Orlando And Nearby Ports In FloridaDecember 6, 2018
- 10 Best Places And Events In Orlando to VisitNovember 6, 2018
- Airports in and around OrlandoJuly 26, 2017
- Explore the Land where Lego’s come to Life – A Legoland GuideJuly 24, 2017
- Reasons why airport shuttle services are convenient option for travelersJuly 21, 2017