Explore The Land Filled With Fun And Magic – A Walt Disney World Guide
Explore The Land Filled With Fun And Magic – A Walt Disney World Guide
Walt Disney World is not only one of the best attractions in Orlando. It is arguably one of the top attractions in the entire world. Every year, millions of men, women, and children head to Orlando specifically to spend more than one day exploring all that Disneyworld has to offer, from rides to food to ambiance and more.
Everyone should visit Disneyworld at least once in their life. But of course, Disney is a bit different than other landmarks. It involves a lot of planning, an idea of what to do and see, and a thorough understanding of what it offers and how best to maximize your trip.
As the leading Orlando attraction limo service, we wanted to create a quick reference guide that you can use to plan and book your trip. We recommend that you bookmark this article as a reference to use when you plan to book your Walt Disney trip.
Places to Stay in and Around Disney World
You have the freedom to stay at the hundreds of different hotels all around Orlando. But remember thatDisneyworld is a once in a lifetime experience, and so it makes sense to consider enveloping yourself in the Disney ambiance. That’s why we recommend you stay at one of the nearby hotels, particularly the Disney hotels that have their own unique and fun themes.
There are Disney hotels for almost every budget and plenty of things to do for those that are ready to explore. Check out the following hotels first before you consider going off the Disney campus:
- Disney’s All Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All Star Music Resort
- Disney’s the Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Old West Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Best Time to Visit Walt Disney World
There are always crowds at Disneyworld, so your ability to avoid busy times is going to be tough. That said, the best time to visit is when it is not as hot and when there are likely to be fewer people. If possible, we recommend going on weekdays whenever possible and planning your trip around the following months:
- Mid-November to Mid-December (except Thanksgiving Weekend)
The weather will be a bit less scorching and the holiday crowds will not be packing the parks. But remember, there are 4 theme parks and 2 more water parks. It’s never “so” crowded that you can’t have fun. If the choice is to go when it’s hot and busy or not go at all, go when it is hot and busy.
The Best Transportation to and from Walt Disney World
For those that are on a tight budget and want to travel for free, the best method of transportation is the Disney’s Magical Express shuttle. It comes every 30 minutes to an hour and is complimentary when you book a Disney Hotel.
But we are a bit biased here. As an Orlando attraction limo, we have seen how much joy that our clients have when they get to travel with their families to and from any park in style with our custom high class limousines. Since this is a once in a lifetime experience and “magical” for you and the family, it makes sense to book with an Orlando Attraction Limousine Service, as a way to make a special trip even more special.
Limo services for Disneyworld come when you need us, drive you to any location, pick you up right away, drive you to another location – all without waiting, and in a luxury vehicle. If you’re interested in learning more, or booking with our service, call Backstage Limousine today.
How to Plan Your Trip to Walt Disney World
As we mentioned earlier, this type of travel does take a lot of planning. It’s not like other trips where you can wing it and decide where to go later. You need to have a plan in place so that you can fit in more – because Disney World has a lot to do and is very busy. Time wasted is time lost.
In order to plan your trip to Disney World, consider the following:
- Research the best time to visit based on your budget and availability, and see if you can fit in several days to visit all the different parks.
- Plan which park you’re going to in which order. With 4 major theme parks and 2 waterparks, there are a lot of choices. Knowing where you’re going can help you make the most of your passes.
- Choose your passes. You can save money if you choose a 5 day pass, for example, which allows you to go to 4 major parks and repeat one park, if that’s what you want to do.
- Consider the transportation you’re going to use and what kind of traveler you are. As we mentioned, as an Orlando attractions limousine service, we can take you to any park as needed. But other forms of transportation may not come very often. It helps to have a plan.
- Select a hotel that matches your style. There are so many to choose from, that you’ll want to consult with your family to find the one that best matches you. They are all great, though, so you won’t have much to worry about.
- Know the weather as well. Orlando can have some harsh weather and some great weather. Plan accordingly with the right clothes and accessories.
- Finally, see if you want to make any reservations. There are restaurants both in Disneyworld and outside of it that are great, there are shows like Cirque du Soleil that may have discount tickets if you buy in advance – there is a lot to plan.
If you want to go deep into the planning, you can also consider which rides to go on and where they are located. In some vacations, taking it easy is fun. But with Disneyworld, efficiency can help you get more done and enjoy your time better.
Things You Should See at Walt Disney World
Every park has different things to do. Thus, the main things to see in Disneyworld are the parks, and the nearby shopping areas. You’ll want to visit:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
- Disney Springs (restaurants, shopping, Cirque de Soleil show)
What you do in each park is going to be up to your personality. Some people like rides. Others like the Disney-related themes. But the more parks you can get to, the better.
Most Popular Walt Disney World Park Rides
All of the parks have rides that are spread out throughout each park. You may want to find map to navigate all of them. But some of the most popular rides at each park include:
- Magic Kingdom Theme Park – Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain
- Epcot – Epcot World Showcase, Test Track by Chevrolet, Spaceship Earth
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park – Expedition Everest, Wild Africa Trek
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith, Tower of Terror, Soarin’
If you have kids, check out some of the child-friendly rides as well, many of which are fun for adults, too.
Places to Eat at Walt Disney World
You’ll get hungry while you’re there. Many people do travel in an Orlando attractions limo away from the park for food. But you can also find great food at the following restaurants:
- Be Our Guest Restaurant – Magic Kingdom
- Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- 50’s Prime Time Café – Hollywood Studios
- Hoop-Dee- Doo Musical Revue at Fort Wilderness Resort
- Liberty Tree Tavern – Magic Kingdom
- Coral Reef Restaurant – Epcot
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre– Hollywood Studios
- Garden Grill – Epcot
Enjoy Your Stay
This is, of course, only the beginning. There is so much to see and do in Disney World – and really, all over Orlando – that you can be busy for weeks with the right planning. But if you bookmark this list, and call us for a Disney world Limo, we’re confident you’ll have an amazing time. Contact us today to book.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Airports in and around OrlandoJuly 26, 2017
- Explore the Land where Lego’s come to Life – A Legoland GuideJuly 24, 2017
- Reasons why airport shuttle services are convenient option for travelersJuly 21, 2017
- Reserve your limo to experience elegant ride on Wedding dayJuly 19, 2017
- Legoland Theme Parks in USJuly 18, 2017